Sonntag, 11. März 2012

Nerd Cruise


This will hopefully be a creative outlet while I'm not writing on a real paper zine. I'm always WORKING on a zine whether it be collecting ideas or sending out mails with interviews but still, there are a lot of things that wouldn't fit in there or would just leave my head before I could publish them in a proper manner. 
Plus, I really would like to have a constant writing flow so that my use of English will finally get better and I don't have to smirk about every back issue's grammar and vocabulary. I'm still not quite sure about the exact content of this blog but I've got some ideas lined up. 
In Damn Good Coffee #3 (I don't blame you if you don't know this zine, haha) I tried to explain how I perceive a lot of things in my life (like music, books or even whole days) in what I see as atmospheres. I also have this habit that, whenever I get a record from somewhere around the globe I put the address in google maps or look up pictures on the internet and see if the atmosphere I get from those sceneries matches with the sound of the band. 
So, the long and the short of it, I will post pictures of the town/city a specific band comes from and bloviate about it. 
This is just one idea how to use this space.


Listening to: The Templars – Clockwork Orange Horrorshow 7”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen